Zero-1 PBF

Oops, looks like two people got in before me! Can we use a numbering scheme to make sure we are all using the latest one? So KKid’s is Vassal, N2G is Vassal2, and mine will be Vassal3 and so forth.

Take 2!

Take 2 looks good. The more organized way would have been to go in turn order, but hopefully this saves us some time.

I like it. Once we get going I’ll be sure to use logical and descriptive file names.

I think I did this correctly.

A few comments/concerns.

1. Not2Good and Shifti should place the race token near their races cards on a planet. This I think was intended to be where you choose to place an artifact token. Maybe just post where you would like it and either Aweberman or JP can place it (to cut down on the # of files being uploaded).

Is there a reference for what format would be best for this? This is my first forum game, so a reference would be great.

Jeff Poole

Done correctly.

I have a feeling we are going to have all 6 artifacts in the middle ring.

Simply type what you are doing.

Examples would be:

I will activate the leadership strategy and buy 3 extra ccs paying for them with [planet a], [planet b], and x trade goods. I place 1 in sa, 2 in fs, and 3 in cp.

I activate system A moving in carrier with 3 fighters and 2 gf from system B and cruiser and destroyer from system C. Land one gf on each planet.

I activate home system and build 2 destroyers and 1 mu paying for them with…

Stuff like that. I’m sure you’ll pick it up pretty fast. Good examples can be found here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/683900/3-2-pbf

Place the Arborec’s artifact marker on Saudor please

edited

Naalu set up complete. I have placed the token at Saudor as requested; I did not place Shifi’s.

Wow look at all the shiny (potential ) Artifacts! Quick question I dont remember discussing Racial tech acquisition, does that mean we are defaulted to with Tech card or are we playing with them at all?

racial techs are in the game with normal rules - you can get them any time you could get any tech of your choice, but you always have to pay the extra cost.

Looks like i’m the last one.

[size=200]Jol-Nar[/size] is up for strategy.

Just a reminder for Mentak to place artifact.

The Universities choose Trade III.

Nekro is up.

Place my artifact on Industrex please!

The Virus will choose Production.

Mentak chooses Tech. [size=200]Naalu [/size]up.

Leadership for Naalu.

Question: How can I see my Preliminary Objective and Political Cards?

N’orr next for SC pick.

Move them to the setup section and then move them back on to your area,that will give you control.

N’orr chooses assembly.

Arborec up.

I noticed none of us have our starting 2 Political Cards or corresponding TGs.

Can you send an updated vassal file AZ? This may/may not change N’orr’s decision.

Jeff

Doubt it, taking it mostly for the TG and the speaker token.

oh shoot! sorry about that. update coming soon. given 5th pick I think JP is right - very low odds of this having any sway on his choice.