Zero-1 PBF

I completely agree, but I thought I’d mention it either way.

Arborec take diplomacy.

So you said we just make our moves like a non-Vassal game, right? You don’t want us messing with the map? With that in mind:

Naalu Tactical Action:

Activate Quann.
Move 1 Cruiser and 1 Carrier (with 2 Fighters, 2 Ground Forces from Maaluuk, and 1 PDS from Druaa) from HS into system.
Land 2 Ground Forces and 1 PDS on planet, claiming it.

2.3.2 2tg 0ac 2pc

NAALU

Arborec is next.

Arborec activate Sem-Lore
Move 1 CA, 1 GF from Nestphar. Land GF on Sem-lor, claiming it.

CC 2/3/2 TAP 2/0/2

[size=200]N’orr[/size] next

Update. I placed artifact, you have tgs and pcs now. I think I’m all caught up - if anything is missing let me know!

[size=200]N’orr[/size]

Activate the Sakulag/Lazor System

Move in Carrier with 3 GF, Ground General, and PDS from Quinarra

Landing 1 GF on Lazor, everything else on Sakulag.

CC 2.3.2 TAP 2.0.2

[size=200]Neckro up![/size]

Since assembly will be coming soon, if anyone has anything they would like to play, please send me a PM, if i get nothing by then, I will just choose something.

Nekro cc 2/3/3 tap 2/0/2 Tactical action. Activate Perimeter, move 1 CV and 1 MU. Land/claim planet.
cc 2/3/2 tap 2/0/2

Jol-Nar is next.

Jol-Nar activate Trade III

The following two trade agreements are approved:
Jol-Nar 3 for Arborec 2
Jol-Nar 1 for Nekro Virus 2

All other trade negotiations will be approved with the following restrictions:
N’orr must give the Jol-Nar 1 TG prior to approval of any trade agreements including them
Naalu must give the Jol-Nar 1 TG prior to approval of any trade agreements including them

The remaining races have paid for approval of their trade agreements in other fashions.

Have fun bargaining.
The Universities

CC 2/3/3 TAP 2/0/2

*AZ: Once we have finished trade negotiations, I will need my mercenary cards. Additionally, should players state if they intend to use the secondary when they post their trade agreements to speed things up? Or wait till after the Primary is complete?
Also, should I edit this post after everyone has received their TGs to account for my current TGs?

[size=150]Mentak[/size] is next after secondaries have been used/passed

Your merc options are in your inbox.

Anyone can state use of secondary early. If you are sure you won’t use it, please do state that right away of course.

No need to edit.

As for Mentak (and others), feel free to continue with actions while this resolves. However, for my sanity and to keep things simple, I would prefer to limit the game to having one secondary pending at a time.

Oh and here’s the update.

The Mentak have a 1 TA available for trade. Is anyone interested?

Arborec decline Trade secondary.

Arborec offer 1 TA for 1 TA to Nekro virus. Pending both virus and trademaster approval.

Approved on my end

I also choose the mercenary Hep’kuk and place him on Nar in my home system.

Nekro agree, also decline secondary.

Naalu would like to submit the following trade offers:

Naalu [1] for Mentak [1]
Naalu [2] for N’orr [2]

We will give 1TG to the Hylar for the luxury of these two agreements.

Does anyone else out there still have a trade contract left? I will accept 2 for 2. If no one else has a contract left, i might play secondary.

Mentak accept Naalu’s offer.

Mentak still has a 1 TA left. Would the Norr be willing to trade this?

Um. Naalu would trade 2 for 2 with N’orr.

Ok, I accepts Mentak’s offer if Jol Nar approves both, I should get 2 and Jolnar 1.