Zone Definition and At Start Stack

I’m currently trying to define a player summary that will mostly be non-interactable information, but there will be a few areas where player interaction (counter movement) is needed.

I’m not scanning in a pre-defined map image.

The issue I’m having is that while I can locate both zones and at-start-stacks, I can’t see at-start-stacks when I’m trying to define my zones.

Thus, a couple of requests:

1. Add a “see at start stacks” checkbox to Zone Definition - Define Shape (this one is KEY)
  2. Zone Definition - Define Shape - add a real-time cursor location, so as you move the cursor you can see the X,Y coords
  3. At-Start-Stack - Reposition Stack - add a real-time cursor location, so as you move the cursor you can see the X,Y coords

Items 2 and 3 already seem to be implemented in 3.7.8?

I’ve added an enhancement request to show At-start stacks and Decks in the Zone definition dialog. It’s also not growing properly with window size changes.

2 Likes

Thanks much Brent, getting ability to see at-start-stacks (and decks) will be a huge boon. :>

BTW - if someone is touching define zones code, I suggested adding a zoom capability for finicky areas a year (?) or so ago…

I would love to, it certainly needs it, but it is a huge and difficult change unfortunately.

Ah no worries then, didn’t know if it was easy or hard…

I will be thrilled to be able to see at-start-stacks in the define zone window for my current project!