card game board(s) question

Hi, Im a noob…I have the basics down for creating a game, having gone thru several tutorials. Here is what i am trying to do:
This is a card game where each player draws 10 cards. they place several cards down on the table face down to start. When it is their turn they have to pick a card from the deck put a card on the table and flip one of the cards they had down already.

Sooooo… I have my main draw deck in the middle of my table. But I cant seem to create an area that when player on draws the card goes into his “hand” visible to him and invisible to others.

Each player needs a “board” in front of them that tells them where to place the cards…I have that picture but I cant seem to add it to the main board. How do I design it so if there are 4 players there are 4 boards down, and 5 players, 5 boards etc.

Thanks for any help! (im new so please take it easy on me…and explain)

ok I have the players hands down.
How do I do make the message say “Player 1 has taken a card and put it in his hand” I used $playername$ has taken a card and put it in $mapname$
but it seems to give the same message…
Card has moved offboard

In my Kingmaker module I have a large map for the Crown Cards. There is also a deck there, and when players draw the cards they are at first face down. I implement face down cards using the Mask trait added to the card’s prototype. There is one mask for other people which of course is an opaque picture of the back of the card. The owner however (the person who drew the card) sees a “transparent” card back image, so they can see the face of the card through this transparent card back when the card is and looks face down to other players. So, players can draw their cards face down, and expose them (flip them to face up) when they want to bring them into play.

On the board where these cards are drawn there are drawn 7 areas for players to place their cards and 1 area where the decks are.

Now, if you don’t want other players to be able to see a player’s hand at all, then you might need to use a Player Hand or Private Window. I think these are similar. I’ve used the Player Hand style in another module but I don’t think I have used the Private Window before. You might need to experiment.

Scotty

Thanks for the info! i will try to impliment it!