Cover box picture

Hello, i can see only a part of ther cover box picture and for all modules i create look attachment the pic do 700 x 600 pixels i can enlarge but possible to have by default full picture ?

Thank you.

Cordialy.

Hi;
If i open the game through the editor it shows like this (same as yours)…

…but if your right-click on the Vassal Module and select “Open” you should have this…

I don’t know why this is so but Vassal has always done this since I have been fiddling with it.

Regards;
Darren

Thank you to explain in details

But i don’t arrive to have full picture appear by default 1/4 about but i see a file dialog ( 1st in attachement ) appear before the cover boxe appear and for all modules and with some modules i have in more one other file dialog see 2nd attachement pic

It is not a big deal but i find logic and more nice by defaul the full picture appear in first.

PS: i have last VASSAL version.

I have 3.6.19 and can’t duplicate what you have here. Have you tried creating a password and logging in?
Otherwise, one of the experts will have to help because my Vassal abilities are very limited. Sorry I can’t do more for you.

Regards;
Darren

1 Like

I see and thank you again eventualy i see for a technical help.
Regards.

1 Like

They are very helpful on this forum but sometimes a question will go under the radar for some reason. Hope you find a solution.

[Edit] BTW…did you try doing this?..

Darren

1 Like

You can grab the divider between the box image and the rest of the window and drag it to whatever width you want.

1 Like

Thank you to both :slight_smile:
@ dsmith71 i have try but same
@ jrwatts Yes i know but more nice and i was thinking possible when the module start to see the full cover boxe then now if not possible i let’s move on.

Sizing of the sidebar in the Welcome Wizard happens inside the library which provides it. The source code for that library is here.

1 Like

Yes but there are severals lines for Wizard which is the good ?

All of the library code is under src/org/netbeans.

1 Like

Hey Forbin, I had the same problem as you; the cover art in the Welcome Wizard was only ever partially visible. I fixed it by selecting “Preferences” under “File” in the game window, selecting the “General” tab, and then checking the “Ask “Wizard” questions at startup” box. Once I did this the Welcome Wizard looks fine. Hope this helps. OK, one caveat, if the game is already open, and I use the menu to start a new game, the box art is still partially covered. I wonder if this happens to everyone starting a new game from within the module file menu?

1 Like

Hello, thank you to tell me !
Yes in the module of the game when he start a long list appear in preferences but i don’t seee “Ask “Wizard” ?

Hi Forbin. When you start the game, Click on “File”, then click on “Preferences”, the select “Ask Wizard questions at startup.” This should display the game module cover art. Good luck!

1 Like

Done all is good now Waouw much more nice and thank you :+1: