Help us help you! When posting about a technical problem, we need the following information:
- VASSAL version you are using (see Help > About VASSAL)
- Operating system and version you are using
- Amount of memory (RAM) your machine has
- What version of Java you are using (if you are not running the Windows or MacOS bundles of VASSAL)
- Name and version of the VASSAL module you are using (If applicable. If it’s not a module available from the VASSAL module list, then please include a link so we can download it ourselves.)
- Exactly what steps are required to reproduce your problem. If you are reporting on a problem that you can’t reproduce consistently, include as much information as possible about what you were doing right before the error occurred.
OS: Windows 10
Module: Case Blue 1.7
If you are posting about an error message, it is especially helpful if you include the entire error log, not just the error message. Instructions for where to find the error log are here.
If you are having a problem with a module that you can capture in a log, please attach that to your post. The people assisting you do not, in general, know your module and it can waste significant amounts of time trying to reproduce the problem.