Longstreet Attacks

Ok I read a reply here about the module and how to load the cup but its still not working/confusing so could the module designer do a short video on Youtube to show the process for this module Please?

Would you provide a link to the module? I can’t find it in the module library.

I am not sure my reply was received but I got the module off the Compass Games site.

Would you provide a link to the module, please, if you want anyone to look into the problem?

Have you checked out this thread? Perhaps that’s the solution.

… I got the module off the Compass Games site.

I guess you mean Revolution Games

I have not looked at Longstreet but I have Grand Havoc. The chit pull cup works. but the function is NOT intuitively obvious! Players need (at least until mastered) 4 windows opened.

1. The chit Cup
  2. The Chit cup RULES
  3. Union Hand
  4. Confederate hand

In The Chit Cup Window some of the 11 steps are buttons, some are informational. some you have to take actions in the player hands.

1. “Begin with Cup Empty” informational
  2. “CSA Hand draw and choose Key” you right click on a chit in the CSA Hand window.
  3. “Return CSA Events to cup” This is a button and will grab the from players hand
  4. “Exclude ONE CSA Event” This is a button and will do so.
  5. "Place remaining CSA events to Key. This is a button and will put chits in holding bin
  6. “USA Hand draw and choose Key” you right click on a chit in the USA Hand window.
  7. “Return USA Events to cup” This is a button and will grab the from players hand.
  8. “Exclude ONE USA Event” This is a button and will do so.
  9. "Place remaining USA events to Key. This is a button and will put chits in holding bin
  10. “Return ALL chits to be used this turn to Cup.” This is a button and will put chits in holding bin into the draw cup.
  11. “Draw chits” This is a button and will put event chits in respective players hand and show commanders on chit cup window.