looking to play AH classics

Are you still looking for opponents to game with ? Online or PBEM i am free atm.

Stephen

I’d be interested in playing some Panzerblitz online or PBEM

Stephen

Je serais également intéressé à jouer à certains des anciens jeux d’Avalon Hill.

Check this site out:
gamesquad.com/forums/index.p … leader.30/

I finally googled “board games online” and here I am. I still have a number of AH favorites and other games and I’d like to try out some simple short games to see how it works. Things like scenarios of Across 5 Aprils, Panzer Blitz, Wooden Ships & Iron Men.

1 Like

I’d be up for Kingmaker not played it for years cheers David

Of the games you’ve listed, I am up for Midway!

I’m all for a go at GOA!

I love Kingmaker and would love to play!

Go here:

The best place to find an opponent.

Caesar sounds good. Are you available?

Are you talking about Caesar’s Alesia, Caesar’s Legions, or something else ? Are you interested in playing onlne or PBeM ?

Caesar’s Alesia and Alexander the Great!

I use VASSAL for online and PBEM. If you’re located +2 UTC, that would allow online real time which would be fun.

Hey Deadeye,

I’m located in Colorado, UTC +6 or +7 depending on daylight time, so online might be tricky, although
I’m retired, working part-time; my schedule is somewhat flexible. Yes, I’d be happy to play Alesia, the only
problematical part for playing by email is missile defensive fire, but we might be able to figure something
out for that, that is mutually acceptable. I also have a discord server where we can have voice communications,
here’s an invite to it … https://discord.gg/hgcJQcQS my nickname on that server is Клаату Барада Никто .

If we play online what are good times for you to play ? Can you commit a block of several hours to playing ?

Stephen

Hey Stephen,

My situation is better PBEM, but I will see what is possible on my side.

Haven’t played Alesia in quite awhile, but it was my second wargame I played after Alexander the Great.

Hope we can give it a go, too.

Warm regards,

John

We can play either game first. I’m certainly up for both.

I am retired but work part time with a variable schedule. Playing online may be hit and miss but it may be better to start off that way initially. Like I say let me know what times you’re available and I’ll see what I can do. What do you think? Do you have side preference s in the games?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Send me your Roman setup and I’ll relieve Alesia.

John

Okay, it will take me a little while to do a Roman setup, hopefully not more than a couple of days.

Stephen

Been a long time, but I’d be interested in playing some Attack Sub. I just pulled that one off the shelf and tried to figure it out solo. I’m not getting it and think playing against an opponent might help.

Dan