LOS Thread and this snippet from WizardThread from TDC

Hello,

I am new here, so please bear with me. If this is not the right place, forum, etc… I have been trying to leverage both the LOS_Thread code and expanding upon the attackwizard from The Devil’s Cauldron which enhances the terrain features of a map to determine the following. From a source point S to an end point E, has some code already been published that determines all of the hex and hexsides that a line passes through AFTER the target has been selected. One drawback of the LOS_Thread is that it stores EVERY hex the mouse crosses during the drag events, so along the way if a player moves here and there all hexes get added to the list. What I would like are just those hexes and hexsides that are traversed between points S and E assuming we are snapping to the hex centers. Hence code like the following is great but not quite there. Anyone know of such a thing, I am sure it has been done?

Regards,
Spencer

String location = this.map.localizedLocationName(this.arrow);
if ((!this.checkList.contains(location)) && (!location.equals(this.anchorLocation))) {
this.checkList.add(location); // this adds every hex crossed, even if not in the line once targeted, this is a List<>
this.lastLocation = location;
}