I’m trying to add 2 files to an existing module (one file an initial setup vsav, the other file for a new map window), but there must be something wrong with my workflow:
- Change the existing module’s file extension from .vmod to .zip in windows explorer
- Unzip the zip file to a folder
- Add the new files to the folders
- Rezip the file with a new name
- Change the extension from .zip to .vmod
- Select the new file in VASSAL with Edit Module (to add the links to the new files)
Now I get the error that the new file name is not a valid VASSAL module.
What am I screwing up?