QUICK, Simple but confusing question!

Quick question. I have an action button that triggers a sound, and also sends a hotkey to a map. The sound plays, and then the map pops up. This works perfectly, but I am having one quick problem…

I would like to make the map pop up for everyone playing in the game. Right now, it only pops up for the person who pressed the button and activated the hotkey. Again, the sound plays for everyone, but the map does not pop up for everyone. How can i make it pop up for all player sides?

keep trying, but unable to make this work. even tried using a global hotkey. does anyone maybe have any ideas?

Tried triggering this with a few at start stacks and such, but nothing seems to be working.

Can anyone please comment on how it would be possible to trigger a map to pop up for all sides?

Okay, so I have figured out the problem and am onto something, but NEED a quick tip.
It starts with an :

Action Button

Has Ctrl+8 keyboard command → plays sound when pressed.

Sends out hotkey Ctrl Shift +8 and hotkey ctrl shift 9

Map has the hotkey Ctrl Shift +8 → action button clicked → sends out ctrl shift 8 and loads the map.

NOW: I need the ctrl shift 9 hotkey → interact with something that is playerSide related → send back the map hotkey ctrl shift 8. This way, I can have it act like every player has clicked the button, and the map will load for everyone!

So the question is, WHAT CAN I HAVE MY ACTION BUTTON INTERACT WITH THAT WILL EFFECT EACH PLAYER SIDE, SEND BACK THE MAP HOTKEY, AND LOAD THE MAP FOR ALL PLAYERS!

Thank you again for your time and help :slight_smile: