Same cards to two different decks

Dear all,
I am trying to make a module where there are three different decks in play from where I can draw the cards randomly.
At some point during the game, however, I would like to combine the three decks into a fourth deck, and continue drawing all cards from that deck for the rest of the game.
Thanks.
Ras

When you create the initial 3 decks, check the box for “Include command to send entire deck to another deck?”. You can leave the “Send Menu text” blank if you don’t want players to be able to trigger this manually, and use the same “Send Hot Key” for all 3 decks.
Then, when the event that combines the decks occurs, just trigger a Global Hotkey with that command.

Hi JRWatts,

Thanks for the quick reply.
It doesnt seem to work that simply.
A problem is, that they will then have two ‘send to deck’ options, but only one appear via right click, as far as I can see, and that means that one takes over the other.
Fx. if I would like to send to the first/original deck, then the cards instead go to the future/secondary deck from the beginning, and not just when I have send the cards to the second deck.

Best,
Ras

I kind of made it work now.
I realized a mistake I had made; I had not changed short cut keys, meaning that some of the ‘Return to Deck’ commends had the same short cut key, which in turn meant that only one ‘Return to Deck’ command appeared when right-clicking. Tricky, but makes sense now.
Thanks.
Ras