Zero-2 PBF

I actually prefer save, but no need to do it over. I’m going to be tracking your moves heavily and controlling every variable I can think of, so I’d rather not have to do all that clicking!

trying to upload file but forum crash. try latter !

Setup. Am I to assume Player 1 is indeed starting with the speaker token? Additionally what was decided as to the use of facilities? I’m OK with them but I did not see them mentioned in the starting post.

Bah, I forgot to place my command counters if the DM could do so when he gets a chance that would be greats (that way I don’t have to repost the file.

From second post.

Whoever posts the next file could you please sort out Thaylens CCs?

Hey Guys
I can’t open the files…tried it throug the vassal prgramme as well, but can’t make it work.
When I try to download it, it says teh file is damaged and unreadeble…?
need some assistance please. I’m using Mac if that makes things different?

Thanks tuna, I missed that one.

@Kristo, is it just my copy of the file (in which case I will reupload the file) or is it the case with all of the files (in which case I suspect the problem is related to the fact that you are using a Mac, of which I know very little)?

it’s all the files

Then either you need to get a hold of a PC (or talk to someone who has mastered the dark art of Vassal on a Mac) or try redownloading your vassal files (it is a possibility that they may be corrupt).

I know its not much, but I hope that helps.

kristobal, virtual machine in MAC is easy to install. Try this

Does it open the Shards of the Throne Module?

Nope, it wants to open in MS word and that’s why it won’t work…think I’m taking the wrong steps here, but cant figure it out

Do you have skype? Add me - tuna.dude I might be able to help. Otherwise you can add my email: binney80@hotmail.com to go on msn

dun

Did you add me on skype or msn? I haven’t got any requests

I have Added tuna_dude to mu contacts and startet a chat…?

I have downloaded the Shards Module and there seem to be a file I can’t read. Maybe one of you could write me a “step by step manual” on how you did it?
I’ll try to get some help IRL as well…really sorry for delaying this and I’ll fully understand if you guys give me a deadline.

I know nothing about Mac. Hopefully you find someone that can help quickly!

For what it’s worth, I’m on a Mac and haven’t had any problems opening the saves (knock on wood). Unfortunately, I had to run to class before I finished my setup, so I’ll check back in a couple hours to see if there are any new saves, then update the most recent one with my setup.