TI3 PBF Game - Asymmetric preset galaxy

alright fine, I will bid then.

Hmm, is that the same for everyone? Might there again be an error that only the player placing a card can flip it - including the GM? In order to make things simple, I’ll PM everyone his preliminary objective.

If you are unable to flip your prelim objective, it is easily solved. Objects placed in your private area can only be touched by you and the GM. When the GM places a card in your area, it has his coding on it, meaning only he can flip the card. However, as you also have control of the area, and thereby the card, you can move it to your transfer area and then the code transfers control to the player. Now you move it back to your area, and viola, you can now flip/peek at your prelim objective, or anything else delivered in this way (ie action cards, political cards, etc.)

just place it on the Public objective Deck and then place it in Slot 1 of the public locations, since your allowed to move your obj it should flip respectfuly

That worked. Thanks

Nevermind, silly me, thought that Shaunm was one of the players

Ah, I think Qui-Gons solution is the simplest!

Aruze, what do you mean? I am not playing, so I’m impartial.

Shaun is the GM ;-) He is supposed to be neutral.

Made my turn.

[size=200]Tuna Dude is up[/size]

So who is Tuna dude anyway?

Edit:
anyone wana take a game over vassal live?

Edit: il bring beer, over Skype.

Hi Tuna Dude :smiley:

You wanna take a 3man live over skype vassal game with me and “Qui-Gon” (Darryll) ?

Edit: Anyone wanna play Twilight imperium 3 Shards? “live”

I’d be willing to play live when I have the time, but have a strong preference for 4+ player games. I’ve played several 2&3 player games, and I don’t really enjoy them - too many mechanics that are missing/don’t work.

Sure i would like that sometime, just PM me :slight_smile:
or il PM you when i get people together.

Done.

Bid Made.

Done.

JP is up.

Done

Azure is up? I think

No, Its not Aruze, its me, I am the only one who does not have a Home System yet. So everyone else will now get skipped.

[size=200]WINNU UP[/size]

Aruze currently has a Home System claimed, and Zilfalon already bid again, so

[size=200]Winnu(AbsoluteZero) is up[/size]

(yes I know) :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: u better read. Or I report you! :smiley:

Our posts overlapped.